E8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Axeman

Contributor
Reaction score
For censorship reasons I have edited this post.

I heard that there may be e8s somewhere in canada but I am not allowed to tell you.

Please note that I did not put up an ad I merely stated that they might be avaliabe in a shop I work at

And while this may not be ENTIRELY inappropriate due to the recent thread bemoaning the inavailability of Canadians to get E8-130's, Axeman, with all due respect - this just looks bad on you. If anything, this post should be in that particular thread, or moved to the "General Offers" forum, where you can take out an ad like everyone else.

The other thread is really long. and everyone is saying that they can't get them etc.

I did not advertise a price or anything I am just saying that we have some.... what was I supposed to do, ask someone else to post a message saying that we have them? cause if someone not affiliated with the store came on and said that they were in the shop and saw them then it would be ok.

no one else seems to have them yet so I am doing you a favour. everone knows that LDS makes no money on tanks so go and nit pick elsewhere.

I am sick and tired of being called a spammer because I offer someone something. Just because I work for a LDS does not mean that I get anything out of it when I sell something. So when a bunch of people are moaning about the fact that they cannot get this or that and I reply why is it spam?

I did not come on here and start tellign you all of my x-mas specials. I have lots of great equipment at great prices... so does every other LDS but when I post a message saying that I can help someone that is not spam.

take for example when a user came on asking about script lenses and I had to sit there and bite my tounge while they asked questions that no one else answered. That really gets me that I cannot tell them that my shop offers that service and we could help out. I won't go into specifics as I don't want to spam anyone.

Unlike a LDS owner I have no stake in the sales of my shop and I never offer advice or solutions just to "make the sale"

I have been told that it is acceptable to put a link in my signature. grow up. if someone needs something then anyone private or LDS should be able to offer help. I think it is dispicable the way peopletry to police and manage every thread.

Boogie with all due respect I have come across several 'ads' for your spring straps in various threads. I don't have a problem with that, but maybe it would be best to let the mods decide what and who should be censored on the board. :)

Boogie's Spring straps

hehehheheh

Busted.

I don't blame either guy I guess. It's fairly subtle.

Besides, I like it. I'm, so dumb, if was any less evident I might miss it.

Oh yeah, some guy's shop that I know REAL WELL has E8's too..........

Ahhhem.

Mind you, PST 104's are the same thing.......yeah yeah....damn close enough that they will work.

And I already own them :)

i visited this weekend (NTD and DiveTech) both had E8 (130s), manifolded and ready to go.

so it would seem that most of the shops that had them on order finally got them

and what sweet tanks those are :)

did the dive on Sunday with the new set and absolutely loved them. Much more stable than my 95s.

Plus they kinda look cool - so shiny!

Vlada

I'm man enough to admit when I've screwed up. Like anyone else, I have good moments and bad moments. That was obviously not one of my better moments.

Axeman - I am sorry. You make a point, and it is true, I suppose, that I'm hardly in a position to nitpick.

Again - I'm sorry.

In fact - let me do one better - how much are you selling them for?

Thank you boogie.

we have sold 4 of the 8 we brought in.

I dove on one this morning and it was sweet... I was down for 45 mins and I still had enough gas to d two more dives... :) that was on 1. I can't imagine dbls....

Thanks

Well I still like my aluminum 63. Its not the size but how you use it.:D

I've come across lots of good news lately.....

Must be the time of year...

SS

Back
Top Bottom