Eager to learn more

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jccl

Reaction score
Hiya! Took up diving two years ago and am loving it! am eager to learn as much as i can about the sport, and am looking forward to advice/comments from all the experience divers and experts on this board!

Joanne

jccl announced:
Hiya! Took up diving two years ago and am loving it! am eager to learn as much as i can about the sport, and am looking forward to advice/comments from all the experience divers and experts on this board!
Joanne, hi. I'm not one of the experts--in fact, I started two years ago as well. I know just what you mean about the fun of learning new stuff. And I have had some interesting experiences underwater . . .

If you fill in some of your profile (under the User CP button at the top of the screen) you can let us know where you dive, what else you're up to, etc.

See ya!

-Bryan
And whirl off one more youngster in the gale.

White Squall
Stan Rogers, 1949-1983​

Benvenuto a bordo! :sharks:

jccl:

Joanne
welcome to the board...you came to the right place...enjoy

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome! You'll like it here, this is the most informative place to go for SCUBA on the internet. Whether you want info, humor, or spirited debate, (or sometimes all three at once!), this is the place!

Oh, and when you fill out your profile, flex those humor muscles!

TJ

thanks for the warm welcome! will fill up my profile card.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom