Edmonds Underwater Park - Private Guide

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

parsch

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am headed down to Seattle for a couple nights and looking to get a dive in at Edmonds Underwater Park.

Can anyone refer me to an instructor who can act as a private guide/buddy for a dive next week. The dives would be during a weekday.

I would preferably like to go through a LDS but am fine with a private instructor who contracts his/her services.

Cheers.

parsch, what days are you going to be here, and do you actually want to hire an instructor? If Thursday works for you, I'd be happy to meet up with you and help you explore Edmonds. I haven't been there in a while, and it would be fun for me.

You can also hop over to nwdiveclub.com and find a zillion people willing to show you around. We love showing our underwater wonders to new folks, so there's really no need to hire someone.

Back
Top Bottom