Eek!! No way Jose . . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I didn't think it was possible but this is total proof that you Yanks are crazier than us Aussies. Ok so they were tiny crocs but still. Yep crazier than us :).

Steve Irwin was pretty crazy, hugging that stingray.......just sayin'.

I believe that if search long enough for something you will find it! In this case it's trouble.

Last edited:
Reminds me of a TV show I saw a couple years back. They were diving with the crocs in Africa. The divers went into the mangrove tunnels and caves with their cameras. Viz was very low...they followed a croc up into the tunnels and would spot others as they swam by.

I'm out. That's not for me.

Yeah.....that's not happening for me either. I have been stalked by a gator once and that was enough.

I didn't think it was possible but this is total proof that you Yanks are crazier than us Aussies. Ok so they were tiny crocs but still. Yep crazier than us :).

You're still safe with this Yank mate, I am not crazy enough to do that excursion. Croc's in your neck of the woods get to be better than 20' don't they?

[video=youtube;2rAjily7rME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rAjily7rME[/video]

You'll need these for this dive. I'm not sure if leisurepro has them in stock.

Ive done that. It was an amazing experience which I'll never forget

Back
Top Bottom