Eilat diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oda,

Have you been diving in the last 6 months? If you haven't, you will need to do a refresher dive. They are shallow dives done at Coral beach. Japanese gardens might be a possibility for an afternoon dive. FYI the Taba boat dives are much better than Japanese Gardens.

My advice is to go with Aquasport over the border to Taba. Do your refresher dive there. Then do a few more shore dives in front of the Hilton. It's better than the diving in Eilat, including the Japanese Gardens.

I think we will do that. I have emailed back and forth with Aquasport and they are very helpful. They sent me a schedule and price list as well. Refresh is not necessary, I am going out with a shop here and the instructor will stamp my logbook. I've been doing my homework and I see they are very strict there. I also renewed my dan insurance.
Thanks for the suggestion. I am so exited to go to Israel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom