El Gouna - February // Orca Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi there,

I am Ines, working for Orca el gouna..

you are more then welcome and we give good service. Here in El gouna we are working all together :cheerleader:
so Orca, TDC, TGI even Easy divers and Emperor... we are all good centers.
Here in Orca we offer now this special and you are free to take it or not.
Even on our website you find this offer. Click to our geustbook and read what other guests are telling about us. we cover 5 languages.. German, Enlish, French, Flemish, Dutch.
Hope to see you and dive safe, :happywave:
Ines, instructor by Orca El Gouna.

PS, Aquarius is not in El Gouna!!!

Hello Innes

I'll let you into a little secret- I've already booked 3 of us to start diving next saturday - Sabine and your other colleagues have been super helpful via email - we cant wait to get there.

Hope all is safe and well for you folks in egypt at the moment.

Alex

Ines you are correct, sorry for the mispost thought the palm Beach location was closer to El Gouna. Hope you are all doing well, you are all in our prayers here in the US

Right - I've been back a week , so I suppose I had best let you know my findings (in case anyone is actually interested)

I'll keep it brief

Orca are the best dive company I've dived with in Egypt, possibly the whole world (and I've done quite a few countries)

Fantastically organised, nothing too much trouble. Dive Guide superb , Boat crew fantastic (hats off to the chef, better than the hotel food!)

We got to do pretty much everything we wanted, only let down on the last day by the wind (so not able to do Abu Nuhas)

Got to do the Rosalie Moller (4 of us and 3 instructors - 106m wreck to 7 people is quite immense!) , Dolphin house, and the dolphins were there (3 of us diving - no one else!)
Some lovely lovely coral and due to the troubles in Egypt, no other divers. Having the Red sea to yourself is something I doubt will ever happen again!

Sum things up - no hesitation diving with Orca again - superb company :eek:)

Alex

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom