El Orans and El Zee's great Sydney adventure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
:yeahbaby: ScubaBoard - View Profile: El Orans and ScubaBoard - View Profile: El Zee are soon going to start their great southern hemisphere adventure that includes Australia!!!!

so to encourage the lovely El Zee to post here (i think at least 5 times was the agreement :D), started this thread to advise the masses

Aussie's start clearing your calander.... arriving Feb 25 for 4 nights, there WILL be diving and there WILL be a Lord Night!!!!!!!!!

Neetski where are you??? Zee will you be around??

stay tuned......

:yeahbaby: El O and El Z, you guys will have an awesome time in OZ!

confirming in behalf of Zee, mrs.A, he won't be around. he will be in PI from the 20th of Feb :D and will be for a very longggggg time..... :D

Awesome! :jump:

They are going to have a ball .. and I know that they're in the best of hands :D

Yes, it will be awesome.

I spoke (actual conversation :shocked:) with almitywife this morning and she promised to take very special care of us. Should we now be afraid? :D

BTW, you have a lovely accent. :)

:( Wrong coast for me!
We'll just have to meet at BOOT... :)

confirming in behalf of Zee, mrs.A, he won't be around. he will be in PI from the 20th of Feb :D and will be for a very longggggg time..... :D
You'll just have to keep him there until we visit in 2009...

Sounds like fun! I hope ya'll have a great time!!

heheeheh - i expected El to sound more.... foreign!! instead he sounded very posh when compared to my crazy ramblings!

i wonder if Fairy ever had troubles understanding me??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom