Election for Official PPD Representative

Who do you choose as the Official PPD Representative?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you guys do realize that no other club has ever elected a Moderator before
for the simple reason that this is NetDoc's perogative to do so?

if you haven't done so already, i'd recommend talking to Pete (NetDoc) asap

also, Chip, when a Staff member tries to help out by politely pointing out
the obvious, please don't be rude to them, ok?

thanks

Hmnnnnnn, a ScubaBoard Congress in the making I see. That may have some merit, and we will see. However, even though the mods and advisors pick the moderators, you COULD elect a Webmaster or two. We do have club web space available, and we would love to have a volunteer (even one that is pressed into service) deal with that! You can also elect someone to organise things for you locally as well... no probs there. However, if you do see someone who might be a good mod: PM me or one of the other mods their name and why you think they would be good. One word of caution, we usually don't consider people who ask to be a moderator. :D

DOH!... my goal towards world domination has been side railed...

@Andy: Sorry about that chief. You got it.

Hey Chip.. we're here to support you all. If anyone see's something that does not belong and one of the staff hasn't caught it, use the report feature and someone will come along to check it out. :)

BTW, I can't wait to see what ya come up with for a website! I've seen a few pic's from dives over there and its just BEAUTIFUL!

Bah! The mods derailed what would have been an education and enjoyable demonstration of Philippine politics in action. I was looking forward to the People Power rally in the New Divers forum. :D

hey, i even voted!

just clarifying a couple of things =)

see post 11 above

since i post on this forum (though not regularly), i figured that made me
elegible to vote

if i am not elegible, then let me know and discount my vote

H2Andy:
see post 11 above

since i post on this forum (though not regularly), i figured that made me
elegible to vote

if i am not elegible, then let me know and discount my vote

i believe everyone is eligible to vote on legitimate issues... hehehhehe, however normally there would be sort of a referendum on what to vote.

in this case i believe the votation would be UNconstitutional (ScubaBoard cosntitutionality) hehehhehhehe....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom