Election for Official PPD Representative

Who do you choose as the Official PPD Representative?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jag, can you do me a favour bro? Can you click the "quote message in reply?" for me please? Sometimes I find it hard to know what you're laughing about :) (and it might be me). Thanks buddy!

chip104:
Jag, can you do me a favour bro? Can you click the "quote message in reply?" for me please? Sometimes I find it hard to know what you're laughing about :) (and it might be me). Thanks buddy!
w/c message in particular? i usually click the "q-reply" on the message i'm responding too...

but don't worry, i'm not laughing AT you... hahahahaha (ok, maybe this once)...

Jag

shugar:
w/c message in particular? i usually click the "q-reply" on the message i'm responding too...

but don't worry, i'm not laughing AT you... hahahahaha (ok, maybe this once)...

Jag
good to know. :) It's ok in this thread. But when it gets up to 9-11 posts in a row I'll ask you. :wink:

shugar:
i usually click the "q-reply" on the message i'm responding too...

That doesn't show which message it was to anyone else! If you want it to be clear who you are actually answering - especially for people who don't know all the people involved - then you have to quote them as chip said. If you are only responding to part of a post you can always delete what you don't want....as I did above.

Kim:
f you are only responding to part of a post you can always delete what you don't want....as I did above.

yes like this too. select the quote instead of the q-reply.

PPDers,

In light of recent discussion about the suitability of certain topics, I thought it might be worth resurrecting this discussion. Any opinions?

Regards,

P.S. PPD Mod - way cool:14:

this issue has been dealt with already.
batter.gif

thepurplehammerhead:
PPDers,

In light of recent discussion about the suitability of certain topics, I thought it might be worth resurrecting this discussion. Any opinions?

Regards,

P.S. PPD Mod - way cool:14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom