Empress Expedition 2004-Trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveMistress2:
Well thank you Tom R,

I think I'll opt for the fluorescent orange webbing - my buddy surely can't lose me then....or maybe I should be a typical girl and get purple to match my drysuit...hahaha....

If I get the techy black webbing will it make me more DIR? or does colour even matter?

Where does one buy bike tube from these days?

Everything else is gravy......

Pink is avail also, bike tube can be gotten at the Canadian Tire of course, just ask any man they'll point you to the nearest one.

Tom R:
Pink is avail also, bike tube can be gotten at the Canadian Tire of course, just ask any man they'll point you to the nearest one.

I figured Canadian Tire would have it....but why ask a man?

Aren't they the ones that refuse to ask for directions?

Surely a woman would be a much better person to ask....hahaha

I think TomR is trying to muscle in on my girl............

Skip the SS grom-let :-0, AKA grommet, AKA grommett and other sorted spellings.

I won't even address the "Blue H's".

As for the time. C'mon over any time that suits you.

Terry was just here, we're going out for dinner @ 6:30. Some place I've never been before, come out if you'd like, but ya gotta call him for directions.

Scuba_Steve:
I think TomR is trying to muscle in on my girl............

Skip the SS grom-let :-0, AKA grommet, AKA grommett and other sorted spellings.

I won't even address the "Blue H's".

As for the time. C'mon over any time that suits you.

Terry was just here, we're going out for dinner @ 6:30. Some place I've never been before, come out if you'd like, but ya gotta call him for directions.

Wish I could join you "trouble makers" for dinner but baseball playoffs start this week and as the captain I don't think the team would be impressed if I skipped out on our 6pm game....

We will have to do it some other time. We still have to watch Dany's Empress video that I bought....

Steve's version of beer is Sol & I'm still not sure if it's really beer....now Keith's, that's a beer :wink:

And since I'm having lobster, I'm asking her to take the meat out of it for me too.

I think the establishment wouldn't like the idea of a BYOB party on their premises, although I hear it's gaining popularity in the Big Smoke (AKA T.O.)

Here's the picture for you Tom. Two gals, one under each arm, feeding me my dinner.

Life is tough ;-)

Steve

Scuba_Steve:
And since I'm having lobster, I'm asking her to take the meat out of it for me too.

I think the establishment wouldn't like the idea of a BYOB party on their premises, although I hear it's gaining popularity in the Big Smoke (AKA T.O.)

Here's the picture for you Tom. Two gals, one under each arm, feeding me my dinner.

Life is tough ;-)

Steve

I may have to put a call in to the BOSS to explain to her that you already know how to take the meat out of it.....

As to the picture you're trying to paint, you have got to be dreaming!!!

A guy will always have his fantasies.

I showed Terry my new Haskel too!

He said if I took one step closer to it, he was going to be running in the other direction.

He mumbled something about the Darwin award contest.

I always seem to get that reaction :)

Scuba_Steve:
A guy will always have his fantasies.

I showed Terry my new Haskel too!

He said if I took one step closer to it, he was going to be running in the other direction.

He mumbled something about the Darwin award contest.

I always seem to get that reaction :)

I can't blame him from being afraid of you & your haskel....just kidding.

As to pics from St. Cath divers...those must be the ones of us with Spike the Shark.....?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom