Environmental Seal First Stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

just get the dry environmental seal kit, P/N 100525. there isn't an advantage to the silicone kit unless if you are going very deep and the overbalance is an issue (at which point its probably best to pick something else anyways)

This is strictly for me wanting to have a complete reg that I can service myself and it be able to handle 99% of the situations I'd put myself in.

The environmental seal is mostly for extensive pool training and PSD diving.
Is an old Sherwood magnum first stage worth looking at?
I don't see why not, assuming you don't mind the tiny leak factor. Not like you really need a sealed 1st for the pool or most PSD situations anyway. An exception probably being drowning victims who've fallen through thin ice.

I don't see why not, assuming you don't mind the tiny leak factor. Not like you really need a sealed 1st for the pool or most PSD situations anyway. An exception probably being drowning victims who've fallen through thin ice.
Most of ours are boating accidents and people jumping off bridges.

Contacted my local Aqualung dealer to try to get a line on the dry environment kit for the Supreme P/N 100525 and they say they have never heard of it. LOL
Anybody have one that you would be willing to part with?

Back
Top Bottom