Eon Steel Tissue Loading

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EmersonNZ

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

I am a new Eon Steel diver so maybe I am missing something that is already there but I was wondering if it would be possible (or is it possible and I've missed it) to show a Tissue Loading graph. I know essentially the 'no decompression' time is a measure of tissue loading but being able to see a traditional graph like is in Suunto DM5 (and on other computers) would be nice. Even if it s a simplified graph during the dive and a full graph in pot dive (And for pre dive when doing a series etc).

Hi,
this is currently not presented as such. I will forward that some sort of tissue load graph would be a good additional feedback for divers.

br Hendrik

Hi all,

I am a new Eon Steel diver so maybe I am missing something that is already there but I was wondering if it would be possible (or is it possible and I've missed it) to show a Tissue Loading graph. I know essentially the 'no decompression' time is a measure of tissue loading but being able to see a traditional graph like is in Suunto DM5 (and on other computers) would be nice. Even if it s a simplified graph during the dive and a full graph in pot dive (And for pre dive when doing a series etc).

Your best bet is to read "Deco for Divers" by Mark Powell: https://www.bookdepository.com/Deco-for-Divers-Mark-Powell/9781905492077

Choose your favorite book source. In it, Mark Powell discusses the various tissue loading and has many charts and graphs.

Back
Top Bottom