"Epic" flights Jakarta - Manado with Batik air.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happened to me on my first trip to Sorong. Always book a cushion on both ends of a liveaboard and if possible the first flight of the day out. Experience has taught me the later in the day the more likely something will delay the flight in Indonesia. Glad it worked out.

Could be.
Quite a lot of cancellations of Lion Air and Batik Air planes due to technical problems in the local news.
My other mistake was, I booked the last flight of the day.

arghhhhh....this thing worries me .... i just booked a lionair bali manado flight ...:confused::confused: luckily it's early in the morning, at 7:00 am

arghhhhh....this thing worries me .... i just booked a lionair bali manado flight ...:confused::confused: luckily it's early in the morning, at 7:00 am
Try not to think about it. We want to dive in Indonesia and along with that comes a slight level of risk that we don't normally think that we experience here at home.

But did you book the earliest flight in the day? :wink:

Try not to think about it. We want to dive in Indonesia and along with that comes a slight level of risk that we don't normally think that we experience here at home.

But did you book the earliest flight in the day? :wink:

this year the whole flight plan is a nuisance .. :confused:
we fly from italy via barhein to singapore .. after 5 hours we fly to bali with airasia and the next morning lion air bali-manado via makassar .. :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:
luckily on the way back we have booked scoot manado-singapore ... we hope it will be on time like the old silk air ... finger crossed 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

after 5 hours we fly to bali with airasia
Watch out with AIrAsia flights, they are currently canceling and rescheduling their SIN-DPS flights in july/august especially the ones departing earlier and later in the evening.
I had booked a connecting flight to DPS around 9PM at a very good price when it suddenly disappeared, I contacted then in Singapore they said they would rebook me earlier (when our intercontinental flight will not even be landed !:mad: ), so I have to overnight in SIN and take a midday flight since there is no early morning flight either, which cost me twice as much as the previous one.

Watch out with AIrAsia flights, they are currently canceling and rescheduling their SIN-DPS flights in july/august especially the ones departing earlier and later in the evening.
I had booked a connecting flight to DPS around 9PM at a very good price when it suddenly disappeared, I contacted then in Singapore they said they would rebook me earlier (when our intercontinental flight will not even be landed !:mad: ), so I have to overnight in SIN and take a midday flight since there is no early morning flight either, which cost me twice as much as the previous one.

Omg… that’s a nightmare… our flight is supposed to land in bali at 20:35… I think isnt the last one… we pay a lot for a return flight.. almost 600euro.. and we already lost the bali Singapore due to our plans change… 😅😓
🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom