eSIMs for Cozumel- recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

+1 for Airalo. I use it to purchase an eSIM in all the countries I travel to. For those saying just use WhatsApp, you still need some sort of data plan to use it unless you want to be tied down to locations that offer wifi.
Another upvote for Airalo, used in Turkey, Egypt, Thailand, Maldives. Someone referenced an issue in Egypt earlier, I've never had the same issue, Internet has worked fine, it's never been constrained to just e mail and FB (maybe a config issue?).

I wasn’t impressed with their offering for Egypt. It didn’t provide internet, just FB and email. I ended up purchasing a local sim for less money.

That's strange. I have used it in Egypt with no problem. It just provides a data feed so I had full internet access. I even tethered my laptop to my phone and had full internet functionality.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom