Suggestion european

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
skippy77

skippy77

Contributor
Reaction score
hello scubaboard team i was just wondering as diving is international do u think u could make a european forum for us guys that are not in the states as all the diving seems very states focused i look forward to your quick response and many thanks.:06:

For local info and/or (future) buddies, just follow the path or have fun along the way by clicking on any of the given links: ScubaBoard > Regional Travel & Dive Clubs > Europe > General Europe.
nl.gif
be.gif
de.gif
fr.gif
ch.gif
pt.gif
es.gif
it.gif
fi.gif
se.gif
no.gif
dk.gif
/ UK Wreck Ferrets.
uk.gif

Any questions? Just click this link: Send me a PM!

Oh no
El Orans...
WHERE IS POLISH FLAG?????

I would love us Europeans to be more active here. So skippy you have my full support to make General Europe and active forum
Mania

mania:
Oh no
El Orans...
Alas, SB has a limit regarding the number of smilies you can use.

>>
pl.gif
<<

What we need is more subforums like Scandinavia, Western and Eastern Europe. But that will only work if there's enough activity...

mania:
I would love us Europeans to be more active here. So skippy you have my full support to make General Europe and active forum
Mania
As you can see in my signature, I'm working on it. When are you coming over? :D (No drysuit needed, cheap Nitrox)

mania:
Oh no
El Orans...

Mania
smilie_flagge11.gif

Or with Eagle...?
grinning-smiley-004.gif

I can&#180;t speak for other places in Europe but, for scandinavia, we already have very good national forums. There aren&#180;t really that many scandinavian members either. It would be cool if there were more "european activities though"...I actually looked into going to the dutch sb meeting but I felt it was just too expensive (the travel)...

grazie42:
I can´t speak for other places in Europe but, for scandinavia, we already have very good national forums. There aren´t really that many scandinavian members either.
Same here.

We also have several Dutch language forums:
nl.gif
Duikforum.nl
nl.gif
Freedive.nl
be.gif
Zoekertjes.duiken.be

grazie42:
It would be cool if there were more "european activities though"...I actually looked into going to the dutch sb meeting but I felt it was just too expensive (the travel)...
I could arrange some acomodation if you'd like.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom