Evening activity in Key Largo? Music?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coconuts usually has live music. After they shut down you could go to Hog Heaven. They party later, and it is usually a good time there.

Hog Heaven does have a band outside and the dj inside. The dj gets going around 1130pm, just when I am ready to go home.lol

Good, that's enough ideas for the time I am here...I just realized coconut's is on the other side of my hotel, lol... and someone local mentioned to go to sharkey's or somewhere next to it ? then head to coconut's for music later...

Here's my picks Carribean Club, Gilberts, Snooks, Piolit House, Coconuts, and Sharkey's. The list could go on but thats just a few. All have bands all have great food except the Carribean Club they do not serve food.
Have fun and be safe

Here's my picks Carribean Club, Gilberts, Snooks, Piolit House, Coconuts, and Sharkey's. The list could go on but thats just a few. All have bands all have great food except the Carribean Club they do not serve food.
Have fun and be safe

When you are hungry enough chips count! lol

Have fun and be safe

Good selecton thanks... I tried Pilot House today... and liked it.. left early, looked like they might have a band?

Sat, will probably do coconuts.. maybe sharkey's for dinner b4? I heard coconuts food wise is not the best, too touristie??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom