Everyone Should Try This!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jbd:
OK now I'm getting confused--who or what are we throwing under the bus:confused:
Hey this is scuba board we dont throw people under the bus , we throw them under the boat LOL

I guess it's very easy to misunderstand my post.
Oh well. Nevermind.
It's not really worth it anyway.

Cheers!

IceIce:
Do you breath for fun?

When I'm diving, I'm out for having fun too.

But some level of ignorance and bragging about it sum up more than the bacteria that you chew in your mouth everytime you speak.:martian:
What's not to understand?

:lurk::popcorn: :popcorn: :lurk:

WTH, I'll throw in my $0.02. Regardless of the possible impact to the poor marine life someone who would do something like walking on the bottom and then tell everyone they should try it appears (to me anyway) to be someone who doesn't give the sport the respect it deserves. To make matters worse, when that person is a self-proclaimed 'tek' diver with the gear to prove it, he may carry a lot more influence with other inexperienced divers on this board.

But hey, I'm just an old fart when it comes to this stuff.

Y'all need to lighten up. He walked on the bottom of a quarry for heck sakes.
If I was there I'd go with him.
Yesterday I walked through a field and stepped on worms.
This morning I killed a cricket in my living room.

He walked on the bottom, so what?
I have been trying to think of easy ways to have sex on the bottom so how about that?

LavaSurfer:
Y'all need to lighten up. He walked on the bottom of a quarry for heck sakes.
If I was there I'd go with him.
Yesterday I walked through a field and stepped on worms.
This morning I killed a cricket in my living room.

He walked on the bottom, so what?
I have been trying to think of easy ways to have sex on the bottom so how about that?

You know, we've all done stupid &$*# on a dive, usually because it's a boring quarry dive and there's not much else to do. However, I would never admit it publicly much less brag about it and tell everyone to try it. Does that make me dishonest, I don't know but I do know that it was stupid *#&@ and I'm not going encourage other people to try it.

loosebits:
You know, we've all done stupid &$*# on a dive, usually because it's a boring quarry dive and there's not much else to do. However, I would never admit it publicly much less brag about it and tell everyone to try it. Does that make me dishonest, I don't know but I do know that it was stupid *#&@ and I'm not going encourage other people to try it.

why was it stupid?
what harm do you really think he did?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom