excited!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like a great reg and a good price. One question about the hose fitting. Is it a proprietary fitting or just a regular fitting under that plastic piece on the second stage?

Yeah thanks TC I got that worked out. Might be some Florida dives vs the Caribbean but at least I'll eat well! And I waited for that brown truck like a kid on Xmas morning. Bcd coming on Thursday but I'm working all day so I'll get it when I get home!, Andy, not sure about the fitting but I did look under the rubber sleeve and it looked like a normal screwed on fitting. CC, It's a Titan regular. Only for warm water for the foreseeable future.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And I waited for that brown truck like a kid on Xmas morning. Bcd coming on Thursday but I'm working all day so I'll get it when I get home!
I love that feeling. It's great to read about the excitement of a new diver. Like many of us, I hope that feeling never dulls.

Yeah thanks TC I got that worked out. Might be some Florida dives vs the Caribbean but at least I'll eat well!
Well, if you head to Florida, shoot me a PM, maybe we can do a little diving together.

And, hey, I eat well. If you buy the dry cat food, you get twice as much per meal!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom