Experienced divers needed.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob once bubbled...
If this thread hadn't been tucked away in the Florida section, I guarantee you it would have gotten NASTY.

Actually, with the way that "View New Posts" functions, it doesn't descriminate on what section the new post is in. If I see a title that I think interests me, I click on it. Often, I have no idea or give little consideration to what section the post resides in.

Until you mentioned it, I thought this post was probably under "Basic Scuba Discussions".

Bob once bubbled...
If this thread hadn't been tucked away in the Florida section, I guarantee you it would have gotten NASTY. Dive safely my friend. :tree: Bob
Well....I'm not the type of person to get too confrontational when I realize I made a mistake.

Name calling, in any way, shape or form, is just not kosher!

OMG :eek:hno:.....I'm starting to sound like my parents......quick......need to......act......irresponsibly......too late.....:drain:

Bob once bubbled...
"DIR people chasing the strokes away" is not the way to "win friends and influence enemies".

ok, sorry bob, but I HAVE to point out that that is not what jay said. His original post stated: "Most of the coral killers don't bother coming to this board. The DIR people (as I hope to be some day) chase them away real quick ."

please notice that he did not say "strokes" at this point, rather "coral killers". It was only after people started on him that he used that term "strokes"

I tend to disagree with being called a stroke simply because I am non-dir, but I really don't think that was what jay meant in this post. Sorry if I seemed a little antagonistic with this, I just feel that there is too much name calling going on, without having to go looking for it :wink:

peace, my friends
adam

Woe is me! :( What did I say?;-0 Undone by an "ing" when it should have been a "s" :confused: What could I possibly do to redeem myself? :idea: I know what I'll do! I'll tell Jay that he acted like a man and admitted he made a mistake. I'll also tell him I respect him for that. :thumb: Way to go Jay. Bob.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom