Extended visit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for all advice. Have finally got everything sorted.

On my way to see you all !!

Flying out on 10th March, helping a good friend of mine for a couple of weeks in PG and Anilao. Then see what happens.....

First base camp will be PG so anyone in the area around the end of March please get in touch and arrange a meet up.

Hopefully be able to stay for 8 months to a year, can't wait.

Look forward to hopefully meeting some SB members.

See you soon.
there's plans for us to hit PG independence day weekend (june 12-ish)

make yourself available for drinks and dives! (not necessarily in that order)

Jag

Thanks Jag,

I'll be there, now the DoR thing makes so much more sense :)

I'll see you at the point, Perhaps when you all arrive you could ring the bell to let me know you've arrived :D

I just need a strobe now.........

Mat

Hi,

If you can share more specific details as your trip progresses, I'd love to know. Will be heading that way late May for a 2.5 months & may hang in Phillipines or split the time with Indonesia.

Maybe we'll even catch a few dives :).

Thanks

Hi Kathy,

No problem will share all. in fact will be shouting about it !!!

If you've not been before, you should love the Philippines, I know I do and the rest of the guys on here are really great for specifics, so if i don't cover it I'm sure someone will be able to assist.

I have a load of links for all sorts of Philippine info so I'll PM them to you.

I'll be heading to Peurto Galera first as there is a huge amount of diving there for all levels and is a great place to start as only a few hours and a boat ride from Manila.

Look forward to that dive.

I've not been to Indo, but can assure you the Philippines is a great place, I can only speak for myself, but I won't be splitting my time with anywhere else !!

I'll be travelling for a couple of days now (Yipee) but will be back on line on my arrival in Manila. I'll PM you my many links...

See you in the Philippines.....

Mat.

Looks like I'll be in PG from around the 15th, for 3 or 4 days. Let me know if you want to meet for a beer.

Matt.
this offer is of course open to anyone!

Hi Matt,

I would love to meet for a beer, but I think I'll be in Anilao till about the 20th/21st then onto PG after :depressed:

I'll check to see, be in touch if I'm wrong.

We could always shout loud.

I think Dumaguete looks a definite anyway, so hold that thought.

Mat

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom