F2 Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was hoping someone with large feet, size 11 to 12 would chime in on the foot pocket size of the F2's. With my F1's my XXL's are almost to big for my size 12 dry boots. At one point I considered going down to XL's. I am worried the XL F2's will be too big using my size 11 3mm wet boots and that the regulars will be too small.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Well I am glad I went with the regulars. They say medium/ large on the foot pocket. With my 6.5mm neoprene boots the pocket was the perfect size. I still needed to move both ends of the spring strap to the shorter holes even with my size 11 1/2's. I think generally speaking the springs are to long as they were with my XXL F1's. The F2's are exactly 20" long from tip to the back of the foot pocket. To anyone thinking about the XL's, unless you wear a size 15 or using with dry suit boots they are going to be big.

Now I need to get them wet!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom