Failed Hydro AND failed Viz?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

name and shame
I really don't want to do that but he bragged after he insulted my grammar that theirs was the largest dive shop in Arizona (Tucson anyway) and the fastest growing on the Internet.

I really don't want to do that but he bragged after he insulted my grammar that theirs was the largest dive shop in Arizona (Tucson anyway) and the fastest growing on the Internet.
So, The Dive Shop or the commercial one?

Arizona? Doesn't even have water.

That's like saying Disney is the largest moon base in solar system.

And I should know. I own the largest Foutain powerboat dealership in the Sahara desert.

Arizona? Doesn't even have water.

That's like saying Disney is the largest moon base in solar system.

And I should know. I own the largest Foutain powerboat dealership in the Sahara desert.
Yeah, there's a few rivers and lakes but nothing much. That's why we have a motorhome. Hey, can I get a deal on a new boat and have it shipped to Arizona? During the Monsoon, we get some serious rapids down the Arroyos but I don't think I'd want to get in that!

I'll check. It could be hard to ship, because the sand people ride single file to hide their numbers

You can get really good deals on slightly used dive computers from the jawas, just don't ask where they came from

name and shame
Well, now he's getting to personal insults and name calling so all bets are off. He's claiming that it was all just a minor misunderstanding and not a rip off at all. Condemning two tanks without testing but taking my money anyway isn't a "minor misunderstanding". It's either a blatant example of incompetence among the staff or it's an intentional rip off.

The shop is the Paragon Dive Group located in Tucson, Arizona on the North side. I was going to just let it ride but now I'm going to file a complaint with the Arizona State Attorney's Office. At least that way, there's an official record of their incompetence.

Fortunately there are a couple other shops in the area for you. Owners do talk, but yours is a legit reason to be pissed.

If the guy had accepted full responsibility instead of making excuses, I would have let it go. Instead, he calls it a "minor miscommunication" and blames me for being upset about it. Two separate tanks, two separate transactions with a total of at least five mistakes is more than just a miscommunication. That's a pattern of incompetence. Yes, there are other shops here that I will deal with. I'll do mail order if need be or drive the hundred miles to Phoenix but I will NEVER return to that shop.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom