Fairy's big Sydney adventure.......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, are you just about ready to leave for Vanuatu? Have an awesome time you two. You certainly both deserve it. And thank you for saying I was a nice guest. I soooo appreciate your hospitality.
Here's a photo Almity1 took of me and my weedy.
EllentheWeedy.jpg

Fairy...so good to see your home safely...sorry to hear about the mess...

We miss you loads...it's amazing how a few days can feel like forever...hope your settling in...

I'm just leaving my office for the Christmas period...back on 2nd Jan...now to the pub next door...talk to you later xoxox

Neetski!!!!!!

So good to hear from you!! I was going to email you yesterday but I only had your work email with me at work and I wasn't sure that would be kosher or not. (Ah, there's some American slang for you.) I forgot the other word, kind of like "shady" that you guys used.

I miss you too!!

Good news. It looks like I am going to get the entire price of the duplicate ticket refunded to me. I know a check for the original amount was sent, but I talked to the COO of the travel agency yesterday and he is going to work on sending me the rest. I told him that I thought I deserved some additional compensation for all of the hassle and grief they put me through. :rofl3:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Neetski, love. Hope your car is better.

Finally got some photos from Sydney up. I've been procrastinating (so what else is new?) because I really don't understand the new photo editing/organizing software I got.
Anyway, here are some photos from the Featherdale Zoo Almitywife took Neetski and I to. Thanks to Theo for lending me his camera.
Neetski and her best buddy
Neetskiandherfriend.jpg

Lorraine feeding the baby emus. Now she wants one as a pet:rofl3:
PC150598.jpg

Three koala lovers and a very sleepy (or stoned) koala
LorraineFBNeetskiwithKoala-Versi-1.jpg

Oh and I just noticed that when I moved my photo of the weedy in my photobucket album I broke the link so here is a new link.
Me and my weedy that Almity1 took
EllentheWeedy.jpg

Nice pix Ellen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom