Fairy's big Sydney adventure.......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

.....and who is Neets.......
Neetski! ScubaBoard - View Profile: Neets

MX51.jpg

Yikes....66 degrees:shakehead:..........
we dive in a 5mm semi dry and was very very warm - for us its a lovely temp and increasing each day

cheers

well i know what an aussie nob is but i couldnt figure it out in regards to your post

well unless she has missed her flight and is making her way back to our place... Fairy is on her flight home

well i know what an aussie nob is but i couldnt figure it out in regards to your post

well unless she has missed her flight and is making her way back to our place... Fairy is on her flight home

Nice to see Neets is still driving around topless:)

Love that shopping trolly - how could anyone dent that car??????

Sounds like a great time for all! Fairy we would be happy to put a dvd of GBR and Coral Sea photo's together for you as we have a few hundred pics from that area from the last 6 years of visits down under!!!!

So Lorraine when are you and Theo (Neets too) coming to Florida??????

Cheers

Steve

...... how could anyone dent that car??????,.....
well according to Neetski, "everyone that hits my car" (and she has had quite a few), "says they couldnt see it" !!!!! its so low i couldnt see it in my mirrors or rear window :shakehead:

......So Lorraine when are you and Theo (Neets too) coming to Florida??????...
we're working on that powerball win to make it happen

i woke up a little while ago, thinking she would be in LA by now and hopefully getting on her 5hr flight to NY..... nearly home

Luceeee!! I'm hooommeeeee.

I sent you guys an email last night so you wouldn't worry too much:D

20 hours of traveling, 12 of them on a Qantas flight from Sydney to LA complete with many crying babies and the In-flight entertainment system from hell. No entertainment for economy class. What fun!!

Even more fun was coming home and finding my home a mess (what should I have expected from a teenage boy left to his own devices?) but of course he said he cleaned up before I arrived. Wonder what it looked like before, but then again, maybe not.

As soon as I walked in, I said "It smells like cat poop in here." "Yeah, Bert pooped on the floor somewhere." :shakehead: Does he bother to find it and clean it up? And she pooped on the floor because he didn't keep the litter clean. So before I unpacked or anything, I'm cleaning piles of cat poop in the corners of the room. What is it with boys????

He also broke one of our computers and pulled the soap dish in the shower out of the wall. Now instead of gluing it back in like a normal person would, he left it on the side of the tub for the cat to knock over and smash up. So now a trip to the hardware store for the Fairy over Xmas break to fix the shower. Kids are soooo much fun.

Anyway, it was a wonderful trip. Thanks for posting the photos Lorraine. I'll post mine in a few days after I get a lot of things sorted out.

This is for you Almitywife
http://www.funpic.hu/swf/monitor_cleaner.swf

So glad you had a great time. I can't imagine a couple more fun then the almity's.

well i wouldnt say fun....... 5.30am wakeups and we were asleep most nights by 9.30pm but thats where the Neetski comes in with whooshing Fairy off for a night on the town, listening to an 80's aussie rock band!!

heheheh - unlike what i predicted, at least the boy didnt sell the house while you were gone Fairy :wink:

i forgot to say thank you for being such a lovely visitor... never demanding and easy going with whatever we wanted to do - a pleasure to have a guest!

looking forward to seeing your pics! :hugs:

Time for the next visitor...:rofl4:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave-smil

poor Fairy got to hear me bitch and moan about wanting a pug dog for 5 days (and hubby saying no each time)

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

hehehehe - and Elster, im gonna need those dates from you next year so i can arrange my schedule!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom