Fantasy Island...Here We Come!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CajunDiva

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well, after lots of planning and even more waiting...it's finally time for the Cajun contingent to head back down to Fantasy Island. It will be a bittersweet weekend - we'll be saying goodbye to the old management crew and hello to the new guys. We'll definitely be reporting back during our trip :D

Keep us posted. We have another five weeks to wait.

Will do...I'll do my best to find out what you can expect by then :wink:

Well, after lots of planning and even more waiting...it's finally time for the Cajun contingent to head back down to Fantasy Island. It will be a bittersweet weekend - we'll be saying goodbye to the old management crew and hello to the new guys. We'll definitely be reporting back during our trip :D

Oh Lord please give us the peace and serenity needed to prepare and handle the Cajun Contingency.

Also Lord please provide us with the intestinal fortitude to handle any spicy hot sauce that they may bring with them and to avoid any chance of spontaneous human combustion.

Amen

The Staff of Fantasy Island Resort

:blessing:

Oh Lord please give us the peace and serenity needed to prepare and handle the Cajun Contingency.

Also Lord please provide us with the intestinal fortitude to handle any spicy hot sauce that they may bring with them and to avoid any chance of spontaneous human combustion.

Amen

The Staff of Fantasy Island Resort

:blessing:
Find out where this guy lives for future needs... :D

Well, we're off, and CajunDiva is ready to dive from her head to her toes, and now that we're safe, sound, and done driving for the day, it's beer o'clock!

Attachments

• PICT2296.jpg
    PICT2296.jpg
    397.5 KB · Views: 81
  • PICT2299.jpg
    PICT2299.jpg
    373.5 KB · Views: 67
Have a great trip and thank you for helping me decide to book FI for our dive vacation in February. 3.5 months to go and we can't wait. I'll be looking for your on-site posts and full trip report when you return.

Enjoy!!!!

Betty

Have a great time. We just got back a week ago and I'm ready to go again. I can't believe our trip is over already. We will be vicariously with you. If you run into our DM Darry, tell him hello from the Steve's. (We were the ones that loaned him the light for the nigh dive....if you have to jog his memory a little) If he is your DM, remind him to bring his light the for the night dive.

Hopefully, the weather will be good and no hurricanes decide to drop in. But, stranded on a tropical island isn't the worse thing either.

Snagel

Have a great time. We just got back a week ago and I'm ready to go again. I can't believe our trip is over already. We will be vicariously with you. If you run into our DM Darry, tell him hello from the Steve's. (We were the ones that loaned him the light for the nigh dive....if you have to jog his memory a little) If he is your DM, remind him to bring his light the for the night dive.

Hopefully, the weather will be good and no hurricanes decide to drop in. But, stranded on a tropical island isn't the worse thing either.

Snagel

Thanks! Daren is our guy, but we'll be sure and tell Derry hi for you. Did you know he is the seahorse whisperer???

You'll never guess our luck. Here we sit in the President's Club at IAH with none other than Rich with Fantasy Island Resort...what a nice guy! He recognized us right away because one cajun is wearing an LSU polo shirt and the other is wearing a Roatan t-shirt - go figure! He was kind enough to invite us into the President's Club to relax a while before the flight. Would you believe we're seated in the same row on the way to Roatan??? OK ScubaBoard buddies...I'm gonna see what information I can gather on the way down :wink:

Back
Top Bottom