Fantasy Island in one week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jwilmot

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
We had a sudden change of plans and where told my husband had to take vacation by the end of this month or would not be able take any time until Christmas at the earliest to due to work travel schedule (going to China and Germany plus domestic trips). So after finding this out yesterday thought I should start looking.

Surprisingly I was able to get us into Fantasy Island from 9/23 -9/30. We would have liked to stay 3-4 more days however ruled it out when we realized the flight situation. It could have been done but if I am going to spend 15-20 hours traveling I would just as soon go to Thiland.

Thank you to all who have given trip reports of this area. It helped me make my choice. At first I was think we would end up in Cozumel again because it is soo easy to get to, affordable and you can almost always get in. Do not get me wrong we like Coz just wanted something different.

Will anybody else for SB be there during this time?

When we were there 2 years ago, they had 2 computers in the lobby that you could use to check email, etc. They were slow, but as I remember, free. I dont think they have wireless access or anyting like that for the guests. I do seem to remember there were some internet cafe type places in the west end if you happen to get down that way while you're there. We're going back in a couple of weeks and can't wait to get there.

Duke

Back
Top Bottom