Fast Diver Craft

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll give you three hundred bucks for it if you will deliver it to Arizona!!?? I'm gonna get my own submarine so I can have the College Age Diver Babes wanting to go for rides with me. I'll show that Nerdy Submariner. Oh wait. That was fifty years ago. Those Babes are all Grandmas now. Never mind.
Here's a bit more nostalgia,
Used all aircraft controls.
Was a smart cookie that built this,
In the 60s,

Only problem is you had to be a midget to fit in the 2 seats.
And I am 6ft 2in and so of course I had to modify it.
Dont need to use 6-10 6v lead acid batteries anymore, so that saves weight and space,
chop, out came the center ballast and battery box, now it connects both cockpits.

Attachments

• 20190220_184327.jpg
    20190220_184327.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 20190126_174837.jpg
    20190126_174837.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 22
Think these are the teasers

Thanks for trolling back through 3 1/2 months, this sort of makes sense, it would have been easier if the Op had included links in the original post in this thread

If this is the best he can document stuff, never going to get a patent on anything.
Don't care how good the idea is, if the presentation sucks it means nothing.

My big problem is needing patent protection .
Patent protection shouldn't be too difficult if you properly document it. Not here. With the Patent Office. Of course, proper documentation includes a section in your patent application called "current art," in which you document what similar inventions already exist and how yours is unique. That is the part that over-eager would-be inventors have trouble with.

Learn from the computer guys, patent the "look and feel". Or from the pharma guys: patent stuff nobody can reproduce anyway.

I would like to get back to the original topic . I built a subsea vehicle with applications for hardcore free diving , scuba and persons with loss of lower limbs . Malicious and offensive behavior should not be tolerated on this forum !

I would like to get back to the original topic . I built a subsea vehicle with applications for hardcore free diving , scuba and persons with loss of lower limbs .
Great keep talking,
we are listening, don't expect us to read your mind,

All I know you built something...

In another thread I saw an aluminum nose, and on another thead I saw machined parts that had an oring on it, great, what next,

I can show you similar things.

I would like to get back to the original topic . I built a subsea vehicle with applications for hardcore free diving , scuba and persons with loss of lower limbs . Malicious and offensive behavior should not be tolerated on this forum !
If you said this in your first post you wouldn't be getting any offensive and malicious behavior in the first place. So, take this as a learning experience.

Has anyone seen a picture or figured out what he's actually talking about yet other than just some kind of super secret DPV?

Back
Top Bottom