Fast Diver Craft

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did not demonstrate or show pictures to Stidd . Are you a retail or recreational DPV manufacture or only a copy and paste dude ?
If you're worried that somebody is going to steal your design, why advertise it here? Why talk about it if you don't want to talk about it?

Its seems you have alot to say without wanting to say it, based on this and many of your other posts,

Those pictures are my sub,
It was built in the 60s for inspection in a harbor.
I am in the slow process of fixing and updating and modifying it.
To many other project on the go.
I'll give you three hundred bucks for it if you will deliver it to Arizona!!?? I'm gonna get my own submarine so I can have the College Age Diver Babes wanting to go for rides with me. I'll show that Nerdy Submariner. Oh wait. That was fifty years ago. Those Babes are all Grandmas now. Never mind.

Sorry no, my wife will bury me in this coffin whether I get it finish or not😀

Reactions: OTF
I posted pictures of my boat winching up this machine , pictures of a custom battery module , pictures of hull parts and a extreme duty captured o ring design and information how to build your own to some rum dumb poster . Nobody has dare ask me a real question . I offered my service free to design a craft for the disabled and received no response . I wish the World good luck , we need it . Be good , be kind , be safe
and a Happy New Year .

We can't drunk post in "snorkeling"?

How ironic.

I posted pictures of my boat winching up this machine , pictures of a custom battery module , pictures of hull parts and a extreme duty captured o ring design and information how to build your own to some rum dumb poster . Nobody has dare ask me a real question . I offered my service free to design a craft for the disabled and received no response . I wish the World good luck , we need it . Be good , be kind , be safe
and a Happy New Year .
Uuhhmm I didn't see any pictures in this thread anywhere except for the Wing Tank Sub. Did anybody else see any pictures?

Looks a bit slow but it would still press your mask against your face and get your hoses flapping

Great music!
might just buy a submarine instead 😂

Uuhhmm I didn't see any pictures in this thread anywhere except for the Wing Tank Sub. Did anybody else see any pictures?

and a Happy New Year .

Think these are the teasers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom