Fast Diver Craft

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Has anyone seen a picture or figured out what he's actually talking about yet other than just some kind of super secret DPV?
No. But the thread lives on. I think many of us are awaiting seeing if anything actually comes of this, with the expectation that nothing ever will. But wow, what a surprise if something does.

No. But the thread lives on. I think many of us are awaiting seeing if anything actually comes of this, with the expectation that nothing ever will. But wow, what a surprise if something does.
Ok. The syntax was beginning to sound Bot like.

There is a cool web site called Diving Machines .com all vintage Navy Seal ,Russian , sport and a mix of others . Please do not poach pictures and put them on this thread . I was in the process of building a multi diver vehicle with a 15.5 diameter one atmosphere hull . The name is fat boy and already have parts and pieces cut to weld .

One atmosphere, huh.

I was in the process of building a multi diver vehicle with a 15.5 diameter one atmosphere hull . The name is fat boy and already have parts and pieces cut to weld .
Was???? Or are???

multi diver vehicle with a 15.5 diameter one atmosphere hul
Is that inches or feet?? Or meters?
Not sure what measurements central America uses....

You documenting the build? Like a youtube channel.

Please tell more.

Copyright infringement and permission to post material from the internet is a major concern that I know nothing about . I liked that picture of Stidd's DPD but not after calling it a carbon copy . The hull diameter is in inches only for concealment of batteries and electronics and using a external thruster .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom