Favorite cave?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have limited breadth, my experince is limited to 6 caves in the Cancun-Tulum area. Pet Cemetary would be the top of my list, & Gran Cenote 2nd.

Mike D

I enjoyed Madison quite a bit, but haven't gotten to dive it much lately with everything blown out :(
Little River is cool, I also enjoyed Telford (super shallow) and cant wait to go back and revisit these places.
I think I have most of my dives logged at Peacock.
My favorite cave dive was Temple of Doom cenote in Tulum, Mexico. Amazing caves vs our Florida caves.

I am absolutely in LOVE with Pet Cemetery - specially the "X" line that takes you to the magical place called "Blue Abyss". There are no words that come close to describe it!

I am absolutely in LOVE with Pet Cemetery - specially the "X" line that takes you to the magical place called "Blue Abyss". There are no words that come close to describe it!

Did the Blue Abyss twice recently. Very very cool dropping down through the halocline into the warm salt water. The bottom seems to be well over 200'. With the tropical storm two weeks ago the water was way over the benches on the lower platform. Had to be at least 6' higher than normal. All of Pet Cemetary is worth seeing, especially the Blue Abyss, Dark Side of the Moon and the I-HOP line. One of my favorite caves.

---------- Post added September 30th, 2013 at 03:56 PM ----------

I have limited breadth, my experince is limited to 6 caves in the Cancun-Tulum area. Pet Cemetary would be the top of my list, & Gran Cenote 2nd.

Mike D

Grand is so huge...tons to see. Have done it about 20 times and I'm not even close to tiring of it Mike.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom