Favourite Bottom Timer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jimmer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm looking for a bottom timer for use during my deco procedures course, and I've been eyeing the OMS/diverite bt. Any others worth taking a look at?

I sell a good many of the popular bottom timers. I personally like the citizen aqualand duplex or the hyper aqualand. They are nice looking watches you can wear every day but work as a great back up timer. I also sell the OMS bottom timer, I plan on running a special on them soon as I get time. Also the dive rite duplex is a nice sized computer that might meet your needs.

Let me know if I can help.

Brent

Yup the UWATEC/OMS/DiveRite is probably the most used bottomtimer. The other one is used is the Suunto D3. The one thing I like about it is that it has a count down timer.

The OMS Diverite and UWatec ( at least the old ones) Are all identical except for the branding on the face. Suunto can be nice as well little pricey whatever you get if it is the OMS eetc BT get the DSS boot for its sweet........

It is only $ 800, at that price you can buy 2. lol

They promised to send me a sample of that but I haven't seen it yet.

Brent

Back
Top Bottom