Favourite Night Dive Location

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChillyWaters

Contributor
Reaction score
Okay, this question goes out to those in Victoria.

Where is your favourite night dive location(s)? And why?

I think Willis would be fun because of the wall, and the thought of a six gill coming up and eating me. I'm sure I'd be yummy.

- ChillyWaters

Ten Mile is my fav... but as we all now it's a timing thing.. although right now the middle of the night seems to be fairly good as far as currents :p

McKenzie Bight is probably a better bet for seeing a 6-Gill at night.. than Willis Pt... at least that's my take.. others may feel differently...

I don't mind Ogden as a night dive... especially this time of year.. when 'night' comes a bit later... I like to be able to do the dive and get home at a semi decent time.. especially on weeknights :)

NavyDoll:
Ten Mile is my fav... but as we all now it's a timing thing.. although right now the middle of the night seems to be fairly good as far as currents :p

I'm with you on this one NavyDoll,Ten miles pt is the best night dive in Victoria, it is also the best shore dive too.

Back
Top Bottom