Feb. 3rd - Boat dive to Lobos Rocks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When do you want to do that?

You diving this weekend Ben?

Neither am I now since I just got a call from the people who run Beach Hopper 2 telling me because there is only 2 people on the ship, it may not go. And if it doesn't go, then no advance certification for me. Not only that, I was having a nightmare from it last night and gained one pound from my well earned 153.2 lb to 154.2 lb today. And the worst part was I already made a hotel reservation so that makes this weekend really suck unless one more person signs up on the ship. This really sucks. :(

I could go in the water alone, but then I don't want the Coast Guard trying to find a body so diving solo is never an option regardless I'm a junior or experience. I think I'll go hug my stuff animal shark Mr. Sharky.

Obviously all of this is waaay over my head. I do have a question though, whats a "Live Boat Drop"??

I retract what I said earlier, Beach Hopper 2 is going out tomorrow it should be a wonderful dive tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom