Female BC Recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have had a Seaquest Diva since 1995 and I love it!

If you are looking at back inflation, the SeaQuest Libra is a good option - Libra is latin for Balance - so this is essentially the same as the men's Balance. The only real difference b/w the 2 is that the Libra has some adustable areas on the shoulder clips and the chest strap is removeable on the women's.

If you are looking at jacket style, the SeaQuest Diva is a great option.

I absolutely love my Sherwood Luna! (I'm a big gal and it fits *perfectly*)
Katy

I'd tell her that after she does five dives in a BP/W setup, THEN she should make her decision.

Today we went by the LDS, and she tried a Dive Rite transpac. She loves it and plans on picking it up tomorrow. I'm actually kind of jealous. I've wanted a BP/W for a while but am lacking funds. Hmmmm...Perhaps I need a sugar momma!

GF has a Genesis Athena, seems nice and in the price range that you're looking at.
I'm sure the Dive Rite'll be super, too -- any gear is good if you're using it :)

I wanted to try a Zeagle, but couldn't find one anywhere near me. I ended up getting a Hera and really love it!

My wife and daughter have both been diving Zeagle Zenas for years and have loved them. They really fit women extremely well. Best of luck.

Just found out I'm getting stationed at Eglin (45 miles from home), so I know we are going to get a ton of use out of our gear. I'm completely ecstatic. I love diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom