Fiji Resort recommendations anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got back from Fiji a few weeks ago. We stayed at Garden Island in Pacific Harbor, Volivoli in Rakiraki (both on Viti Levu) and then Aroha in Taveuni. Shark dive in Pacific Harbor was great with Aquatrek! Unfortunately we didn't see the tiger shark. I wouldn't say that the best diving was in that area though. Beautiful dives with Ra divers at Volivoli. Some days were long boat rides to the passage, while others were closer. The life in both areas was incredible! Unfortunately we got sick and had to cancel most dives in Taveuni. My husband did one and said that it didn't compare to Rakiraki. I will say that Taveuni Dive is a great operation and we actually were able to charter one of their boats for the day to take us to Vanua Levu. Feel free to pm me if you have any other questions about the area/resorts. I'm happy we didn't do a live-aboard as the experiences on shore were as incredible as underwater.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom