First BC purchase... need some advice. (Zeagles?)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Get the Stiletto, and if you need a larger bladder, then get the Ranger bladder. The bladders are interchangeable. I'm thinking of getting a Stiletto bladder for my Ranger.

If it feels that good to you, then get it. I would not hesitate to get another Ranger since mine fits me so well. Thats what counts.

I would go with the Ranger over the stiletto for what you are looking to do. The one issue you will have in the future is that if you decide to go to doubles then you won't be able to with the Stiletto.

All in all, I love my Zeagle line. I am a recent BP/W convert but my Tech still holds a special place in my heart. The Stiletto is an awesome warm water BC, but for dry suit diving then past that you may want the additional lift you may eventually want for doubles.

Just my $.02

Per Scuba Diving magazine, the i3 has less than 1lb. inherent buoyancy. See chart here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom