First Dive shop in Antique?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roxas is too far by trike.....

We will offer 20% off across the board for PPD'ers (transportation is not discounted....sorry)

Roxas is too far by trike.....

We will offer 20% off across the board for PPD'ers (transportation is not discounted....sorry)
hmmm... so take a what? i've only seen (ok, noticed) trikes in roxas... how many minutes by non-trike vehicles?

Jag

The vans at the Kalibo airport make the trip regularly. The cost for a one way trip is about 2500 pesos. it is a 1.5 hr trip from Kalibo.

You can always take the bus at 350 pesos.

:D I'll say it now -- 20% off for all SCUBABOARD MEMBERS (PM's are required to verify) at any Panay Explorers function or activity.

OOPsss.....

may I am wrong at this board....

and sorry, but I always get license there, dont worry !!

Last edited:
There were no promises made to the gentleman that wrote me. I do not know who you are but your post is not appreciated. Everyone here knows that we are not built yet. We are diving when we're there. I have trained divers from around the world from our future location on several occasions. We do have places in Culasi that can accomodate divers/travelers. The gentleman elected to NOT use them. We will not be there when he is in the area. I referred the guy to you. He contacted me first. Nice job. THat was the last referral I'll EVER make. I suppose you feel intimidated by us. Sorry dude, your comments are not appreciated or warranted. Again, that was the last referral I'll ever make to your organization.

oh, and if you dive in our municipality make sure you pay the 200 pesos for the dive permit.....it's the law!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom