First Dives @ White Star--mini report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool. Should be a fun weekend!

I have a pretty small green tent, pink gear, and a box of twinkies. Shouldn't be too hard to find.
lol

Hit me up SB'rs!!

Sorry guys. I'm out. I don't know what new spore crud is in the air but, I can't take enough Zyrtec to get my allergies under control. It rarely gets this bad and I am at a loss. Sometimes I go 6 months or more without having to take anything and 99% of the time a Zyrtec will clear it up if I do. My eyes and nose are raw from kleenex. I went thru about 1/2 a box shopping at Meijer last night. Sitting here now, I was thinking maybe...then, its just starting up again. Bleh, the itchy face where the sinuses are located, runny nose, sinus swollen, sneezing, and eyes running. This s u c k s.

Anyhoo, maybe next week I'll be there.

Happy Diving

My allergies have been hitting harder the past week or so as well. Not sure what's up with that. & I woke up with a stiff neck today. I can't look left. Talked to Aaron. He says he'll stay on my right so I only have to look that way! LOL

Paula

Sorry that no one else was able to make it. Me and boat sju had a couple of great dives.

Sorry that no one else was able to make it. Me and boat sju had a couple of great dives.

Now I'm really bummed I didn't go! Boat sju is super fun to dive with!!

Now I'm really bummed I didn't go! Boat sju is super fun to dive with!!

I want to go again this year, but I want to try Portage too. Your buds were down there helping a class though, right ?

Hope you're feeling better.

boat

sorry I missed those of you @ WhiteStar this weekend. I was present both days, but working with a class of OW students. Good news is that we now have 4 newly certified divers!!! yeah:dork2:

Back
Top Bottom