First Dives @ White Star--mini report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If anyone can PM me and tell me how to make PDF's work I would appreciate it. I will get on it this weekend and see what I can accomplish... if anyone is going to be at White Star this weekend stop by and say HI. My wife and I (with a little help from our neice) will be chained to the Scuba Concession doing Air Fills.

Hope to see you

Rich

Rich, just treat the PDF like you would an HTML file that you are putting a link to. Generally the problem is that the URL you have in the link is wrong. Looking at the site looks like you got rid of the problem in another way. :D

I love the old shots of the quary you added. Especially the arial shot. The video's of the crusher were neat too, made the whole thing look a lot more exotic than I remember it.:crafty: Of course its only been a week since I was there last.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom