First ever regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
pandaman

pandaman

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and this is my first post here.
I am a vacation diver that has been using rental equipment since start diving; mostly dive and most likely will continue diving in warm water as I'm located in Southeast Asia.

With that being said, I have decided to invest on first regulator but quite loss as there are so many different options.

After some thinking and reading, these are the two configuration I'm considering, which are:
  • Scubapro MK11 with C370
  • Tecline R2 TEC with TEC2
Both brand are available in my location meaning I would have access to spare part and servicing and price for both of these is pretty close when it comes to full set with the octo and SPG.

Could I have some feedback and recommendations from those of you have used both. Some pros and cons would be much appreciated.
Recommendation on other brand with same or similar spec would be great as well.

Thank you in advance.

Scubapro MK11 with C370

Just in case you missed it above, Scubapro Mk11/C370 and never look back or think "what if" :)

The only other consideration I recommend to consider if budget allows it, is the Scubapro MK17/C370.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom