First steps on the road . . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That sounds like how we give directions in the South:

"You go on down the road a piece until you pass the spot where Darrell ran his tractor in the ditch that time. Make a left and head on over to where Elmer's dog got run over a couple years ago - you know, the spotted tick hound with only one eye, NOT the black one with a club tail - and then you make a right. Keep goin' thataway until just before the spot where Miss Ellie used to have her produce stand, and it's on your left. YOU CAN'T MISS IT."

Believe it or not...I know exactly where that is.:14:

Lynne, I'm so happy for you and Peter! Congrats on cavern and intro. I think you're going to really like N Florida. The Mexico pics are great, I hope you'll take the camera to Fla...:D

Wow, ok. So I guess if I want to catch Lynn and Peter I have to hope for Peacock. So they are going to drive straight past me on I-10 and I'm not going to get to show them Wakulla, or let them dive Wakulla. What a shame.

I didn't think anybody but the WKPP was allowed to dive Wakulla?

Perrone, we'll do Peacock, if only so I get to meet and dive with you. And I'm sure we'll be back. Florida is not that far away, and it has caves :)

There's over 400 springs and sinks in Wakulla county. And no, it's not only open to the WKPP. I'm diving that area tomorrow. Wakulla Springs State Park is permitted to the WKPP, but that is a very small subset of the diving available.

Hope to catch you at Peacock. P1 and the Peanut tunnel should be a nice dive for you. Or maybe Orange Grove.

Rob, Lynne and all: Just a quick note on the diving plan -- we RETURN from Pensacola on a 3:04 p.m. flight on TUESDAY, 4 December. So I not at all sure about dives on Tuesday -- or at least much past, say 10 a.m.!

Also, our conference goes until noon on Saturday when the business meeting (and that really means the budget vote) ends. I would be surprised if we could leave DisneyWorld before 1 p.m. -- and that really depends on whether we can pick up a car there as opposed to the airport.

major congrats, y'all! so very glad for you both.

Rob, Lynne and all: Just a quick note on the diving plan -- we RETURN from Pensacola on a 3:04 p.m. flight on TUESDAY, 4 December. So I not at all sure about dives on Tuesday -- or at least much past, say 10 a.m.!

Also, our conference goes until noon on Saturday when the business meeting (and that really means the budget vote) ends. I would be surprised if we could leave DisneyWorld before 1 p.m. -- and that really depends on whether we can pick up a car there as opposed to the airport.

Lynne didn't tell you she pushed back the return flight to Wednesday?!?!?!? :wink:

Seriously, I thought you were here until Wednesday. We'll revise the dive plans for Monday a little bit. As for Saturday, you can dive Ginnie Ballroom after dark if you want to. There are lights surrounding the basin that create a false daylight zone.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom