First time but not a virgin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My Filipino friends who have used this flight BYO food and drink usually from Dubai airport, even they feel ripped off by the airline when purchasing food onboard.
P250.00 that is less than US$5.00 each.
I tried two of them(Adobo/Pasta) on my recent trip to PG and they were OK.

P250.00 that is less than US$5.00 each.
I tried two of them(Adobo/Pasta) on my recent trip to PG and they were OK.
It might be more expensive starting in DXB, although I didn't ask how much.

It might be more expensive starting in DXB, although I didn't ask how much.
P500.00 for the same order!!!!!
Twice as much in quantity??? Highly unlikely.
There is no reason to charge double if the flight is flying out with the food prepared in Manila to anywhere in the world.

I shall fly elsewhere if that's is there food offer(flounces off in a huff) :0

Choice between Cathay (fast) and Singapore (££ but better landing)

JFDI - cant wait

Where are you now, Centrals? Back in HK?

Still in Indo, coincidentally diving with some HK folk.

Just to finish, it looks like this will be a miss this year. Flight prices have gone nuts/Putin/china opening up/general inflation and are going to be near 60% of the total cost. A total cost that is a stretch too far this year with daughter doing Bar exam/masters and younger son also at University plus a wife who is finally going to take time away from her business for the first time in 5 years and is muttering dark comments about how good the holiday better be.........

I also want to call out how supportive and helpful Ken from Mango Dive Centre in Subic has been. We will get there sometime, just not this year sadly

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom