First time photos underwater with my C5050

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AlaskaDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Eagle River, Alaska -> moved to Cape Cod, Mass
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I bought a used PT015 housing last summer and never got around to using it until my trip to Palau in February. Please take a look at my shots and provide your feedback. I used an INON 2000W strobe. It rocked! The mfr recommended the use of only one link as a starter. I know I will need to use all three next time for greater mobility of the strobe. I wondered why my pictures started getting lighter and pinker as the end of the trip neared. It seems as though my LCD was part of the recall batch. At least I was able to get some pictures from the trip.

Looks like you got some nice shots. I'm headed there myself next year - really looking forward to it more now!

Paula eh, lucky guy :)?
Well for your first time photos I have to say that they're quite good.

These are some of my favorites..
P0111_Humphead_Wrasse_-_very_curious.jpg

P0294_Close_up_of_Gray_Reef_Shark.jpg

P0041_red_white_Soft_Coral.jpg

Keep shooting, you'll only get better :).

Thanks Jamdiver. The Napolean Wrasse was following us around like a dog since other divers had apparently fed it boiled eggs. It liked our bubbles too. The gray reef shark was taken at Blue Corner where we hooked into a nice moderate current. I love the bright colors of the soft corals. So many beautiful shapes and colors to see.

Thanks for posting, I very much enjoyed the photos. I loved the Napoleon Wrasse.

I love the Nautilus...what a great find! Great shots! Oly got my camera back to me in about 10 days.

If they were my first shot I would be happy. Keep up the good work. Hope your camera is all rite, I've had troubles with my 5050!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom