first timer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shazza

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi All
I've just joined, what a great site!
I'm am keen to hear from anybody who has good/bad dive experiences in South Arica, Mozambique, Kenya etc. I'm planning a trip there next year and with so many companies available to dive with some personal recommendations would be great.
Thanks in advance : :06:

Welcome to the board!
Can't help with African diving but I work cheap if you want to take me along!

Joe

Over 1,000 dives, wow! Are you an Instructor, or just like to dive a lot? Be sure to check out your local dive club forum here, as well as the geographic forums for your planned trips, and - sign up for our Instructors Only forum if you are one. PM me if I can help you find your way thru out Matrix.

don :cowboy:

Hi Shazza and welcome to ScubaBoard.
David

scubajoe:
Welcome to the board!
Can't help with African diving but I work cheap if you want to take me along!

Joe

Thanks for the offer :) I'll bear it in mind when packing the suitcase and dive bag!

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

Shazza:
Hi All
I've just joined, what a great site!
I'm am keen to hear from anybody who has good/bad dive experiences in South Arica, Mozambique, Kenya etc. I'm planning a trip there next year and with so many companies available to dive with some personal recommendations would be great.
Thanks in advance : :06:

Sodwana has magnificent coral reefs. Coral divers is a good outfit to dive with there
if you like the bush and wildlife as well. I wasnt that impressed with aliwal shoal, swift currents and not much to look at. lots of fish life but not much in the way of coral.

slipslop:
Sodwana has magnificent coral reefs. Coral divers is a good outfit to dive with there
if you like the bush and wildlife as well. I wasnt that impressed with aliwal shoal, swift currents and not much to look at. lots of fish life but not much in the way of coral.

Thanks for that. I'll bear it in mind when I get there next year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom