Fish fry at FRP?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Land Locked

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Anyone up for catching or spearing some cats and having a catfish fry/scuba day before the year is out?

Joe is looking to clean out some cats!

Anyone up for catching or spearing some cats and having a catfish fry/scuba day before the year is out?

Joe is looking to clean out some cats!
Let ne know when, and I will bring my spear, 10:30 Saturday okay with you? what time does the dive shop close? will need to get air for Sunday..
KR

I almost wish Pennyroyal had the catfish population problem that FRP has. Unfortunately poachers have fished many of PR's catfish out. There's only a few moderate sized ones left. I remember 2-1/2yrs ago, there were some monsters in there. Enjoy the hunt & the fry!

By the way, Outamyway,... don't think that Jennifer won't get her revenge on the others. Just wish I could be there to see it:D!

Maybe we can get Jen to wear a catfish suit.

and maybe you'll be wearing hot dog scented underwear?? Oh wait....Nevermind!!

:evilbunny

And Tammy is right...I can TOTALLY take care of myself. Especially against this group of muppets. :crafty:

and maybe you'll be wearing hot dog scented underwear?? Oh wait....Nevermind!!

:evilbunny

And Tammy is right...I can TOTALLY take care of myself. Especially against this group of muppets. :crafty:

Ya, TOTALLY take care of yourself. You can't even get your a$$ to the quarry.

Don't have a spear ( maybe I could borrow Jen's BF's) but I could go for some cat fish. I don't even have a fishing pole. Maybe make it part of the Labor Day weekend festivities? I will do my best to make it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom