Fla dive buddy needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kelly72

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi, I've been open water and nitrox certified for 2 years. I live near Gainesville, but prefer South fla diving. Anybody out there interested in trips south for diving? My schedule is flexible.

Hi, I've been open water and nitrox certified for 2 years. I live near Gainesville, but prefer South fla diving. Anybody out there interested in trips south for diving? My schedule is flexible.
Pay for half the airplane fuel and I can go to the keys almost any day. Can even pick you up in Gville

Wife and I going out with Aristicat on the 9th to get some teeth. But, I’m interested in a couple of short speed trips to SFL from the GNV area. Venice or LBTS are the spots I’m most interested in.

Pay for half the airplane fuel and I can go to the keys almost any day. Can even pick you up in Gville
What's half a tank of JetA running these days?

What's half a tank of JetA running these days?
I wish. I think it costs me about 80 gallons round trip. Gas is about $6/gallon. I can fit 4 divers and their gear.

Key largo holiday inn is 6 hours from my front door. Let me know when you are down there
It’s about a 2 hour flight from Gville in my plane.

Girlfriend and I dive from Fort Lauderdale to Melbourne regularly. PM me.

Hey Gang,

We dive regularly out of Jupiter and West Palm Beach if your interested in joining. I dive on my boat and charters weekly based on whos going and whether I feel like towing my boat down there.
I live in Melbourne so its a 2 hour tow or 1.5 hour drive.

You can email me or call if you want to discuss.

Keith
kw436@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom