Flopping inflator hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vjongene:
It seems that in Snowbear's configuration, only the pull dump will work well, or the rear dump when horizontal.
My rig doesn't have a pull dump. The rear dump works just fine and since I mostly dive horizontally, it's my primary dump valve. As I said before though.... just a slight head-up tilt and the valve should be high enough to dump... at least on my rig it is??

vjongene:
Thanks to all for the quick and informative feedback, and to Snowbear for the picture!

It seems that in Snowbear's configuration, only the pull dump will work well, or the rear dump when horizontal. I think I'll configure it so that the inflator can be pulled out of the bungie if needed, or use a bungie long and stretchy enough to lift the inflator above the rest of the wing.

Listen to Snowbear, you will not need to pull the inflator out of the bungie to deflate. It should be snug to your harness webbing. Just set it up as described and dive, it will function fine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom