Florida Keys Q1 - Best Restaurants in KL & Islamorada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

... Live music is something I really enjoy and it trumps the quality of the food in my book.

I gotta tell you folks that most of the food recommendations are, well I'll pass. On the live music, THE most famous house band down there was ............drumroll please...............BIG DICK and the EXTENDERS. I don't even know if they're still playing, but the name will live in the Keys forever, or for a little while longer.

In the Upper Keys, I always liked Sid and Roxie's which has been The Green Turtle for a while now. I had a waitress there who should have been cast as Sookie Stackhouse in True Blood. Food was great too.
I never got to Ziggie and Mad Dog's while the Mad Dog was alive. It's a shame he's gone, but the restaurant seems to be doing well.

If you're gonna stuff fat bombs like Key Lime pie in your belly, I sure hope it's worth it.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom