Floridian living in the b'oro of Tennessee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

naturewalker36

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Moved here almost 3 months ago and i am so dryed out. please help !!!! looking for a close dive for now . will venture out more after i get my fix of water . been working 70 -80 hour work weeks . i have to get submerged soon !!!

You also have pennyroyal which is in Hopkinsville, Ky about an hour and 15 minutes from Nashville. I believe its up to 140 ft deep, but its very cold down that deep. I went last weekend and registered 42 degrees at 100 ft.

I don't have any friends that scuba dive so send me a pm if you need someone to dive with. I'll go just about anytime.

You've also got the Madison Quarry in Madison AL, about 1.5 hours South of Nashville

In the weekends I dive South Holston Lake which is in Bristol, TN. There are 4 boats that are sunk including a cabin cruiser. The viz is usually between 15'-20' so it is pretty good. If you would ever want to do this PM me I would be glad to go with you sometime.

I was scheduled to go to Martha’s last Saturday and found out they are closed for the next three weeks. I bet they don’t re-open

Dale Hollow is a nice dive. It's a different experience than diving the local quarrys.

You also have pennyroyal which is in Hopkinsville, Ky about an hour and 15 minutes from Nashville. I believe its up to 140 ft deep, but its very cold down that deep. I went last weekend and registered 42 degrees at 100 ft.

I don't have any friends that scuba dive so send me a pm if you need someone to dive with. I'll go just about anytime.

I'm at Hopkinsville all the time (2-3 weekends a month). It's not quite 140ft. Maybe 115- 120 ft max. I've hit 106ft at my deepest there, my buddy hit 110ft. It'll be late this month before I can get there again. If I am, just look me up. I always looking for dive buddies. I usually drive a gray Toyota RAV4 & wear the dry suit seen in my avatar. You can also ask the owners if I'm there & they'll tell you where I usually am.

Back
Top Bottom