Flying between islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have reservations after El Nido to dive the Tubbataha Reef on the Stella Maris Explorer. The orginal plan was to drop off the dive gear in Puerto Princesa on our way through to El Nido and not dive up there at all.
Under the new approach we end up with the gear so we could dive if we want. We have 3 days in El Nido and I am sure at least 2 of those days will be spent island hopping. But who knows on the 3rd day maybe we feel a little nitrogen deprived.
Thanks again for the information on releasing the seats on the plane to the public. Not only did I not know that but could have spent allot of time working down the wrong path. I owe you at least a beer.
T
1. I have no idea if the airline is still having the same policy now. U2 will be spoiled at the resort!
2. Enquire about diving with dugong(captive?) while in El Nido!!
3. That tiny airport did not have any radar then(yrs ago) and landing is by sight only!! So if the weather is foul the flight will be cancelled.
4. You do not owe me anything, exchange of information is FREE.

Have a nice trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom